Spend less time at the computer and more time out there doing the real work.
You rely on SAP to pull together your operations from beginning to end. It is a powerful tool that is indispensable to the modern business, and you rely on it for Goods Receipt and Invoice Receipt (GR-IR). But in your mind, is SAP limited to the desktop? Do your people have to catch up on the paperwork when they find time to get back to the office? Is your inventory and invoicing lagging behind because the people who are doing the hard work are doing it out there?
The Pantheon GR-IR web-based application makes it easier than ever to receive Goods and Invoices and register them into SAP. The users can work freely on small-screen mobile devices while checking out the incoming goods at the warehouse, or read invoices while on the go. The app streamlines the GR-IR process into a unified interface that requires less work to update the stock and financial records.
Pantheon GR-IR bridges the gap from the real world to SAP.
- The web-based app can be accessed by different devices and operating systems, from small smartphones to office desktops.
- It provides enhanced search of purchase orders and vendors without relying on the SAP interface.
- It prioritizes outstanding purchase orders due for invoicing and invoices registered for that day.
- It offers a streamlined interface that requires minimal training and provides simple, intuitive operations.
- It is flexible but powerful. Users can post invoices and goods in full or partial amounts and quantities, but the app still standardizes document posting.
- It generates drill-down analytics to go from the big picture summaries to the important details quickly.
- It is built on the latest technology to ensure the interface is smooth, polished and responsive at any screen size, while the back end provides nearly instantaneous execution.